Thursday, July 18, 2013

Review: My Scheming L-Ascorbic Acid Whitening Mask

Hey ♥,
Here is the last sheet mask review from the My Scheming 7 Days Whitening Mask Set. It's about the My Scheming L-Ascorbic Acid Whitening Mask.



Here is the product description from Sasa:
L-Ascorbic Acid Whitening Mask

Get rid of dull skin and give you a fair, bright, smooth and delicate skin. With the biochemical whitening restoration function, this mask neutralizes and controls skin dullness. It also increases skin defending function.

  1. After cleansing, remove pearl paper and place the mask over your face. Press it lightly onto your face.
  2. Leave on for about 15 – 20 minutes before removing the mask.
  3. Pat and leave for essence absorption.
Product Skin type: all skin type
Product Country of origin: Taiwan 

Like the previous My Scheming Masks I reviewed before (Collagen Firming Mask here, Bulgarian Rose Whitening Mask here, Arbutin Whitening Mask here and Green Tea and Barley Whitening mask here), it has a lot of essence inside the sachet. So be careful while tearing it open! The sheet mask is soaked very well with the essence, and you can use the excessive essence on your neck and arms, or keep it in the sachet until the next day and use the remaining essence on your face. This mask has no specific scent to me. In fact the scent is only barely noticeable.


After using the mask my face felt tight and plum. It was a bit sticky when I took of the mask, but only until it adsorbed. Afterwards it wasn't sticky anymore. I cannot say anything about its brightening effect, I think you have to use the same mask at least two times a week to see such effects.
I didn't see any special effect on my skin, except that it was tight afterwards and felt moisturized because of all the essence.

At http://www.sasa.com the 7 Days Whitening Mask Set costs US$ 8.90 and contains this mask. If you have all the sheet mask reviews from this set, you'll perhaps noticed that one mask is missing. I didn't review the Milk Extract Brightening Mask, simply because it was the first mask I used from that set and back then I didn't have a blog and that's why I don't have any review for this mask. Sorry >_<''' !

Rating:

♥ I'd be happy if you follow me via bloglovin' or facebook or instagram

For all UK residents:
www.koreankosmetic.co.uk will be at a Korean Pop-up shop in London in August the 4th 2013 from 11am-6pm - they'll have an own stall with their products from the online store! They'll be giving 20% off everything from the retail price if you purchase on the day. You can find the information here: https://www.facebook.com/events/654870901209494/





6 comments:

  1. Cute package !

    www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging of my scheming masks is so sweet. It really makes you sad to throw the package away after using it :/ thanks for commenting ♥ die


      Delete
  2. I find that you have to use masks more than once to really see results too.
    I think it is an issue that most sheet masks leave your skin a bit sticky for a little while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree. About both points :D
      But with some you see for example an instant brightening or tightening effect. Although those effects stay only shortly. Thanks for commenting ♥

      Delete
  3. I like it!! thank you so much for your visit! I follow you with GFC and Bloglovin!
    and I added you by g+ too! I'm very happy if you do the same.
    Have a wonderful weekend! and my g+ for your post!!!:)))

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading and commenting and following. I followed you back!
      Have a wonderfull weekend, too ♥

      Delete