Thursday, July 11, 2013

Review: My Scheming Green Tea and Barley Whitening Mask

Hey ♥,
It's time for another sheet mask review from the My Scheming 7 Days Whitening Mask Set. It's about the My Scheming Green Tea & Barley Whitening Mask.



Here is the product description from Sasa:
Description
Green tea contains abundant chlorophyllin, Catechin, Vitamin C, Vitamin E,etc. Green tea polyphenols is a good Anti-oxidant. Barely can remove melanin, brighten dim skin, promote skin metabolism, and smoothen coarse skin.
  1. After cleansing, remove pearl paper and place the mask over your face. Press it lightly onto your face.
  2. Leave on for about 15 – 20 minutes before removing the mask.
  3. Pat and leave for essence absorption.
Product Skin type: all skin type
Product Country of origin: Taiwan 

Like the previous My Scheming Masks I reviewed before (here, here and here), it has a lot of essence inside the sachet. So be careful while tearing it open! The sheet mask is soaked very well with the essence, and you can use the excessive essence on your neck and arms, or keep it in the sachet until the next day and use the remaining essence on your face.
The scent is pleasant and reminds a tiny bit of green tea, or was it just my imagination?!:D.

After using the mask my face felt moisturized (because of all the essence) and a bit tight. I liked this tightness somehow, but it can be different to you. I cannot say anything about its brightening effect, I think you have to use the same mask at least two times a week to see such effects. The skin didn't feel sticky when the essence was absorbed completely, but smooth.
At http://www.sasa.com the 7 Days Whitening Mask Set costs US$ 8.90 and contains this mask.

Rating:

♥ I'd be happy if you follow me via bloglovin' or facebook or instagram





14 comments:

  1. I love that masks are rally nice. The package looks pretty too sweetie.
    xx (○´∀`)οΎ‰

    I want invite you to Join to my Etude House Giveaway


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The package is really very very pretty *_* I fell in love, too :)

      Delete
  2. I wan to try this mask >.< u really have a cool blog!! I love ur blog! follow u dear and if u have spare time, visit my blog ^^
    hatta-shani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading my blog. I'll have a look at yours, too :D

      Delete
  3. Such a cute package! But I don't really like using product for whitening, because i have really sensitives skin and it's weird that my face become whiter then other places...

    Newest Post: [Review] Magic Care Professional Hair Care Serum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging is really cute, I agree. They have also masks without whitening effect :) You should have a look!:)

      Delete
  4. Hi, I nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award!!

    Check it here: http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/2013/07/the-versaotile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!♥ I will do it as soon as possible :D

      Delete
  5. Ahh super excited to read these reviews~ I have the 7 days mask set waiting for me in August! Happy to see that you like them pretty well :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm already a bit sad, that I have just one mask left from this box :D But I want to try other masks as well in future :D Thanks for commenting!♥

      Delete
  6. Really want to try the My scheming masks! They totally reminds of my beauty diary masks, plus this one smells like green tea?! *_* I'll try this one out! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try them. They have such a cute design, too. :D

      Delete